Tuesday 5 April 2011

TOWIE STYLE EXCLUSIVE: Fashion and beauty interview with Sam Faiers



TOWIEStyle was out styling Sam Faiers on a shoot yesterday. Sam was on good form and looked amazing in the final shots. It was brilliant to catch up and have a girlie chat all about Sam's beauty secrets and fashion must haves!  It makes for good reading, so we hope you enjoy.
Thanks Sam, it was great to see you
Lots of love Karen x



TowieStyle: What is your favourite brand of fake tan?
Sam Faiers: I use Tess Daly Suntan from M & S, it builds up gradually.

Costs £7.50 for 200ml


Do you have a signature scent?
Yes, it is called ‘Lady Million’ by Paco Rabanne, it smells ultra feminine.
Costs £28.50 for 30ml from www.fragrancedirect.co.uk


What is your beauty must have?
I love Paula's Choice moisturiser daily; it is fragrance free and feels really smooth when I apply it to my skin.


What beauty products do you carry in your handbag?
Soap and Glory hydrating hand food smells gorgeous and really moisturises my hands.
£4.85 for 125ml from www.soapandglory.com


What is your favourite nail polish brand and colour?
There are so many lovely colours and brands of nail polish out there so I change to co ordinate with what I’m wearing, however I always go back to Conga-line Coral by OPI.


Do you have a favourite high street store?
Yes, Zara is a great shop for every look.

What is the most expensive item of clothing you have ever purchased?
A beautiful jacket by Black Orchid, it cost me £450!

What is your favourite item of clothing?
That would have to be my new jacket by Black Orchid.

Do you have a must have fashion item for the summer?
The maxi skirt is a wardrobe must have, my boutique Minnies will be stocking some lovely styles for the summer.





What handbag are you currently using?
At the moment I use a high street one and save my classic Channel for special occasions.

Do you have a style icon?
I think Blake Lively always looks amazing.


 


1 comments:

love this post!! im following! if you get the chance id love you to check out my blog xxx

Post a Comment