Saturday 23 April 2011

NEWS UPDATE AND INTERVIEW:SAM AND BILLIE FAIERS MINNIES OPENING


If Sam and Billie Faiers were ever in any doubt about how successful their boutique would be, they needn’t have worried.

Minnie’s was overrun with The Only Way Is Essex fans today, as the store opened to the public.
Queues of young girls waiting to get inside Minnies Boutique
Scores of young girls, their mothers and even a few men queued outside the fabulous boutique in Brentwood, Essex for hours for a glimpse at our stars Sam and Billie and also the new wonderful clothes that they were stocking.



As The Only Way Is Essex stars open their boutique Minnie's in Brentwood to the public, the sisters say their quintessential Essex style would look fabulous on Kate Middleton.  
Sam and Billie Faiers have even told the Daily Mail Online that they want to dress the future Queen!




Harry arrives with flowers to support his bestie's



While Sam and Billie have been able to take their pick of colourful clothing from the Minnie's rails throughout this season of the show, the doors are open today to allow fans to copy their signature look.





When TOWIE Style spoke to the Faiers sisters about managing their boutique they said "We try to be there as much as possible and when all this (the filming and nightclub appearances) dies down, we'll be there even more."

'For now we have a lot of help from our mum and aunt, who are running the boutique with us. It's a family business.'

The girls are stocking labels Armand Basi, Maggie + Me, Love Soni, D-Brand, Siren, Delicious Couture & London Rebel Footwear..

We also caught up with the Faiers sisters prior to the opening of Minnies to discuss their ambitions professionally and personally. Read on for more exclusive Faiers news.....




****EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW****



TOWIEStyle and Billie Faiers

TOWIE Style: How do you find running a shop?
Billie Faiers: Its hard work, very hectic, their is a lot of expectation but both of us have always loved getting dressed up and we wanted to start a family-run business so here we are!

TS: Apart from running a very successful boutique what would you like to do after TOWIE Season 2?
BF: I'd really like to go into TV presenting!

TS: When you’re not filming or running a busy boutique how you do like to relax?
BF: Ooh I do love to chill out at home maybe with a glass or two of red wine, Merlot is my fave.


TS: Where would you say is your favourite holiday destination?
BF: Well I haven’t been out of Europe yet but I’m going to Dubai when filming is finished and I am very excited as it sounds so luxurious and relaxing with great nightlife too!


TS: Where is your favourite venue for a good night out with the girls?
BF: Although I like it, I’m not massively into clubbing so it would have to be dinner followed by a few drinks.

TS: What would be your ideal romantic date be?
BF: Dinner and drinks again, but nowhere in particular - just somewhere nice that the date had put some thought into choosing!

TOWIEStyle and Sam Faiers

TOWIEStyle: How do you find running a shop?
Sam Faiers: Well, I don’t know yet as it only opens fully today but the buying and setting up has been very busy.

TS: What plans do you have for life after TOWIE Season 2?
SF: Well, id love to expand Minnies and also see what happens on the TV and magazine side, I’m open to good opportunities.

TS: How you do to relax when you’re not filming?
SF: I like staying at home and relaxing on my bed with a cup of tea!

TS: Where is your favourite holiday destination?
SF:My family have a place in Spain so its home from home and life is so easy when you get there but I am planning a trip to Thailand as I have always wanted to go there.


TS:Where is your favourite venue for a good night out with the girls?
SF: I’m like my sister I do like going out to eat. I’m totally in love with Gilgamesh at the moment!


TS: What would be your ideal romantic date be?
SF:For a handsome guy to pick me up in a nice car and take me to the theatre and for a nice meal after and then be taken home!


0 comments:

Post a Comment