Sunday 20 March 2011

Welcome Back Towie 2!!!



Hi, I'm Karen Williams aka TOWIEstyle! When I'm not busy dressing celebrities in something fabulously fashionable, you'll find me hanging out in Essex with all my mates from TOWIE. Yep, I'm a true Essex girl and proud! I'll often pop into the Blue Boar in Abridge (from TOWIE) with the gorgeous Jessica Wright for a bit of lunch and a spritzer or rock up to Mark Wright's Deuces bar where my name's on the guest list at the ping of a text.
This week I helped Jess get her outfits together for the show. You just don't know how much pressure it is for a girl like her to look on point every time she faces the camera! It's hard enough being a normal Essex girl – you've got the nails, the hair, the tan, the outfit, the BAG – so I had to help a mate out.
After slipping in and out of more outfits than a London Fashion Week supermodel, we finally found the perfect Essex chic ensemble for a scene with Nanny Pat. Jess dons this season's Burberry-inspired nude leather and suede cropped jacket from H&M, worn over a simple low plunged long black vest and leggings, topped off with a TopShop over-sized crucifix, and the watch? Cartier of course!
The heat really is on in this season of The Only Way is Essex. Competition is fierce in the glamour stakes, now we know the nation's watching.
In Essex it's all about who's got what, who's wearing what and (most importantly) who looks hot! Well I think Jess is a real winner already, so let the fun begin!
Don't worry, fashion and beauty are my thing so I'll make sure to keep you updated with all things wonderful in the world of TOWIEstyle.
Karen xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment