Wednesday 16 November 2011

TOWIE Style Exclusive: We catch up with cast member Peri Sinclair!

TOWIE Style has been catching up with local businesswoman and The Only Way is Essex star Peri Sinclair, about life on the show, her growing business and where she gets her fashion & style inspiration from.

Full Name: Peri Sinclair
Age:19
Hello Peri, so it was great to see some new girls in the show this season and to get a peek inside your lives.  Apart from starring in a BAFTA winning show you also run one of the very successful Bizara gift shops in Brentwood.  Firstly, tell us about your shop and what Bizara offers?
We sell handmade personalised cards and gifts.  Bizara was one of the first places in Essex to provide personalised cards and gifts for all occasions, so much so that we have built a great local client base and have had huge success so far. People travel quite a way to get their hands on some of our gorgeous creations.
Peri arriving for work!
Why did you decide to go into this business?
My mum opened a Bizara shop in Upminster and I'd been around helping out for years, so I chose to open my own branch in a popular young area and Brentwood Bizara was born!
Peri's Bizara shop was featured in TOWIE Season 3
Your products are beautifully crafted and look stunning, did you go to Art College or do you have a natural artistic flair?
No, I’ve just had a lot of practice and I do have quite a creative side.
I also absolutely love what I do and want every customer to feel that they have something bespoke and really special when they leave my shop.  So a lot of effort goes into each and every item!
 
What is different about Bizara than other card/gift shops?
Everything is beautifully personalised, most people keep our cards forever.
Do you have you had any celebrity customers?
That would be telling! We do have quite a few celebrity clients, and of course the TOWIE cast are regulars customers of mine, Jodie Marsh is a big fan and so is Fatima Whitbread plus others!
How can we buy your products?
You can pop into the shop and browse the range or we take telephone orders and post out to customers that cant make it to the shop.
 
How long have you lived in Essex and what do you love about Essex?
I have lived here all of my life. I love the familiarity of everyone knowing each other and that we have the greenery, but we are so close to central London.
What are your plans for the future? Will we be seeing more of Peri in TOWIE series 4?
Let’s hope so! Bring on Series 4, hopefully I can bring out the fun side! All you've seen is serious Peri.

So, tell us about some fashion! Do you have a style icon?
I love Kim Kardashian all the way, she's amazing, she always looks amazing, I'd love to emulate her style.
Peri looks chic on a night out with good friend and fellow TOWIE cast Sam Faiers
Are you a High Street of High End girl?
Definitely the High Street, it's never been better.   Zara is my fave!!!  You can always find something bang on trend for every occasion in there.
What is your beauty essential?
Without doubt it has to be body shop mango body butter! It smells good enough to eat and feels gorgeous on my skin.
  
Bizara Cards
24 Crown Street
Brentwood

CM14 4BA

Tel: 01277 230254


0 comments:

Post a Comment