Sunday 19 June 2011

Its Official! Lauren Goodger is getting the Karen Williams treatment!

Good morning everyone.


I have some very exciting news and I can hardly contain myself!  


it's official, TOWIE's Lauren Goodger has signed up for the Karen Williams treatment.


Lauren has chosen to be officially styled by me for TOWIE - Season 3.


I caught up with the very pretty Lauren in my styling studio yesterday, we had a really productive meeting.  


We are going to see some big changes and some fabulous styling.  We have agreed on a styling strategy that is taking Lauren back to basics for an all over classy and elegant look.


You can expect to see some brilliant wardrobe choices and of course we will be keeping you posted on the blog with regular 'Style Guides' so that you can look and learn all about Lauren's fashion and beauty secrets.


So for me it's goodbye, as there is lots of shopping to be done and lots of looks to create. 


Very exciting times for TOWIEStyle.

Lauren wearing a stunning maxi dress from Coco Ladies designer boutique, in Wanstead
Lauren's in another ensemble by designer boutique Coco in Wanstead

0 comments:

Post a Comment